You are here
- Card is per person.
- Both members of a team must hold a card to register for events.
- Card holders must give 48 hours notice of cancellation of events. Failure to do so could result in loss of membership.
- Deals from membership sponsors are between card holder and the offering business. SFL holds no responsibility in honouring discounts or refunds and returns.
- Membership cards are per angler and must be shown in person to membership sponsors to receive any offers Membership cards are only valid annually, and for event registration on January 1st of each season. The card can not be used to pre register for events between October and December 31st. Only anglers paying in full will have the right to hold spots during that time period.
- Members must fish minimum 1 event to be able to receive rewards from membership sponsors. Any one caught using the card for other people may lose membership status.
- Members wishing to fish solo may register for events as a solo angler. Should a solo angler decide to fish with a partner, that partner MUST obtain a membership card or the solo angler will lose his held position and the team will take the next available starting position at time of registration